Want to take your brand’s blog to the next level and attract tons of potential customers? As an experienced content creator who has helped numerous brands build their following, I want to help you create content that rocks. With my
Why Does Your Business Need a Killer Blog? Good Question.
Content marketing is hands down one of the best ways to grow your business. Here’s why:
Build a Strong Brand
Delivering massive value to your audience on a consistent basis establishes you as an industry leader. It shows potential customers that you know your stuff.
Attract More Customers
The more free content you put out, the more free traffic, leads, and customers you will attract which means more dolla bills in your pocket. Pretty sweet, right?
Valuable content allows potential customers to get to know and experience your brand for free. Regular blogging establishes
What My Consulting Package Includes:
- 50-minute one-on-one strategy call
- A detailed blog audit filled with my feedback and advice for taking your brand’s blog to the next level
- A kickass content strategy for you to move forward with
- Email check in two weeks later to discuss progress and answer follow up questions
Here's a Taste of What We Can Cover:
- Writing enticing headlines that will make potential customers click
- Coming up with brilliant blog post ideas that provide massive value for your customers and grow your following like crazy
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Optimizing your content for SEO to draw in more organic traffic
Formatingyour blog posts for readability
- Growing your email list with opt in incentives
- Promoting your content on Pinterest to skyrocket your traffic
- Positioning your products in a
non– salesyway while still delivering value
Why Should You Work With Me?
- I have 5+ years of experience creating digital content.
- I’ve written hundreds of blog posts for established editorial publications such Refinery29, Racked, Los Angeles Confidential magazine, Apartment Therapy, and Brides.com.
- I’ve personally created digital content for the blogs of big name brands and Fortune 500 companies such as Tadashi Shoji, Madison Square Garden, and Live Nation.
grewmy personal blog from 0 to 10K pageviews, 1,000 email subscribers, and 2.3 million monthly views on Pinterest–all in less than two months. Holla!